Phone +685 7596240
Please phone Sunset View Fale to make a booking or to talk through any further information that you might need.
Getting to Sunset View
- Airport transfers can be arranged
- We will pick you up by launch from the wharf at Manono-Uta on the main island ‘Upolo. It is about a 20 minute boat trip within the reef.
- Manono-Uta wharf is less than an hour drive from Apia and not far from the airport.
- Taxis are easily available and aren’t too expensive.
- Buses are low cost and are a truly Samoan experience. Take the bus marked ‘Manono-Uta’ from Apia. Buses leave from the main market called Maketi Fou, or from the bus area behind the Flea Market.
Within the resort no dress code is needed. Outside the resort, to respect the traditional Samoan culture of the island, women and men please wear a lava-lava (a long wrap around skirt) or knee-length shorts, even when swimming. Ask about the prayer times in the villages and avoid walking through at these times.